Latest News & Events
We will not have a Commission work session nor a Commission Meeting on November 9, 2016 in accordance with Code 11-3-1 which states that the Commission will meet the second Wednesday following the election to swear in newly elected Commissioners. Therefore the next Commission work session will be held at 9:00 A.M and Commission meeting at 10:00 A.M. on November 16, 2016.
Marshall County Commission Meeting
The Marshall County Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 10:00am excluding holidays.
Marshall County Personnel Board Meeting
The Marshall County Personnel Board meets on the second Monday of every month at 6:15pm excluding holidays.
- City of Guntersville, Alabama
- City of Albertville, Alabama
- City of Arab, Alabama
- City of Boaz, Alabama
- City of Grant, Alabama
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Bookmobile
- GovDeals (County Surplus)
- Alabama Information Network
- Association of County Commissions of Alabama
- Code Of Alabama
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Goverment Printing Office
- Justice Technology Network
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Economic Development Council
- National Association of Counties
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- National Weather Service
- Office of Juvenile Justice
- State Justice Institute
- USDA, Farm Service Agency
- U.S. Department of Justice.